Monday, February 11, 2008

The conversations I have with Braden

Braden LOVES to talk. I have to giggle a bit when a stranger comes up to Braden and says "hi" and he just turns away and is shy. Some will then say, "oh you don't talk much, do you?" I want to tell them about how he talks from the minute he wakes up to the minute he goes to sleep.


These are a few pieces of conversation that always make me smile:


#1

How are you Braden?

Braden: " I good"


#2

How's that Braden?

Braden: "Perfect"


#3

What's your name?

Braden: "Braden Michael Socki"

What's my name?

Braden: "mama socki"


#4

We are on a walk. Braden and Reese are in the stroller. Braden's favorite movie character is Lightning McQueen, from Cars.

Braden: "Mama, what's that?"

Me: "What is it Braden?"

Braden: "Red car, mama. Race car. It's Lightning McQueen!"

FYI, there are lots of red cars when we go for a walk!


#5

Braden are you ready to take a nap?

Braden: "No. I stay here."



Here are some pictures of the little ones.


My little helper


They play cars together.

4 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Oh I LOVE that last picture! What a sweet big brother!

Peter said...

Isn't socki what you order with sushi?

We love the pictures Liz. They always make us smile when we're up in the middle of the night.

Anonymous said...

Just some wonderful pictures of the kids. Love the pictures of Braden in his apron. Not only does he like to eat but helps with the cooking too! He does have the "socki" genes!

Much love,
The old guy (trying to stay warm!)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic kiddie photos. Love seeing Reese and Braden tpgether.
Love Mom & Dad