Monday, November 19, 2007

Twinkle, Twinkle

One of Braden's new accomplishments is singing songs on his own. I have always loved singing with him before he goes to bed at night and all the sudden he started singing to himself, and you could understand what song it was! He can sing, "Row, Row, Row Your Boat", You are my sunshine", "Jingle Bells", and" Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" just to name a few. I was able to catch a few on video. He wanted to sit on my lap so the video is pretty shaky. (I couldn't see what I was filming at all!)





Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star









I am having trouble uploading the other two videos I have of Braden singing so guess this one will just have to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the CUTEST!! I really love keeping up with the kids! You have a budding American Idol contestant! Ha Ha.

Hey, did my mom tell you that Todd and I are finally getting married! It will be next September 13. I can't wait!!

Will we see you for Christmas? I really want to see those little ones!!

Love you guys!

Jill

Anonymous said...

Just lovely singing from Braden. Can't wait to hear him in person.
Miss you guys alot. See you at Christmas.
Love Mom & Dad