Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We were fortunate to have my Dad, Juli and Melanie to spend Thanksgiving with us. We are traveling back to Michigan for Christmas and I know that will be here before we know it. We put our tree up this weekend so we could enjoy it for a little while. We started putting it up this early the year Braden was born and have enjoyed it so much that we just kept that tradition going.

This week I am getting ready for Braden's birthday party this weekend. He will be able to blow out his candles this year. He likes to practice all the time. We are having all our friends over and their little ones. It should be great.

*EXTRA*
Reese is getting so big. She can roll over now and is getting good at it.

1 comment:

Leticia said...

Good luck with the party! I'm already gearing up for Madisyn and Landon's party in March :) If you have any great ideas, let me know! It's wonderful seeing how much Braden and Reese have grown! If you're coming home for Christmas, we'd love to see you (although I'm sure you'll be super busy)... maybe we could have you and Walker's over some night!