Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our trip to North Carolina

Two weekends ago we visited our friends Adi and Eliza. Braden and Reese traveled as well as can be expected. We bought one of those DVD players for the car for Braden. (9 hours is a long time for a little boy!) Braden had a wonderful time playing with Adi and Sam. Sam is the son of Leslie and Joe, Adi & Eliza's very good friends.




Braden and Sam ran around the house for hours. This is just small clip of them running around. Braden says "Adi" and "Where is Sam?"





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that little future Spartan! Clutching the MSU bear so tight.

Reese, don't listen to your daddy when he tries to fill your head with silly things like "Go Blue". I know she will be rooting with every fiber of her little being for MSU to win this weekend over UofM. It is preordained now, this picture is a snapshot of her future as a Spartan. Go green!

And dare I say, Reese looks like she belongs to me. I think we even look alike! And, she is even named after me since her middle name is Elizabeth! I think perhaps you should bring her back to NC where she belongs.

Elizabeth said...

There is a strong resemblance. Maybe it's the hair?

Anonymous said...

Tread lightly Spartan! We only bleed Maize and Blue in this family. Best of luck tomorrow; may the best team win!

Brian

Leslie said...

I love that video! I keep on watching it and laughing at it over and over again.