Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween is almost here

If you know me well, you know I LOVE Halloween. Carving pumpkins is one of my favorite activities. Braden wasn't into it this year but I was. This year we have two jack-o-lanterns for the kiddos. I also carved two big pumpkins. One is a bat and the other is a castle. Not my best work, but it was fun none the less.

Costumes: It took me a very long time to get out to the store to buy costumes this year, but Braden will be a dragon and Reese will be a lion! We are going to a Halloween party tonight so they will be dressed up two days in a row. I can't wait!







Miscellaneous: This is a video of Braden's attempt to play with his sister.


2 comments:

Lou-Lou said...

That was so cute! It made my day!

Lindsey =)

Anonymous said...

Braden is becoming a great big brother! They are both so cute. It seems like you're enjoying being home with them full time now! Can't wait to see you all soon!

Love you!

Jill