Monday, September 10, 2007

Reese is 1 month old!

Today Reese is one month old and she is doing wonderfully! The weather is going to cool down (80's) this week so I should be able to get out a little more with Reese. It has just been too warm to take her outside for too long. There is a great park not too far from our house where we go. Braden likes the "kids" that come to play there. We did go last week and he followed a 3 year old girl around the whole time. It was really cute!

This week Braden begins attending Terrific Tots again. It is a "gym" class for 1-2 year olds. He loves it. Brian and I were talking about it at dinner last night and Braden had a big smile on his face as he said, "Terrific Tots.....Kids". He loves playing with other kids and I am sure he misses Bella and Gabby. We are also going to start going to the library this week for Story time. I haven't tried the library yet so hopefully Braden will enjoy it. As long as there are "kids" he will be happy!

2 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are going well. No pics? I want to see that beautiful little girl!!

Elizabeth said...

I will get some up ASAP!