Monday, September 24, 2007

Hair!

I am officially all healed. I had my 6-week check-up and I am doing fine. I brought both munchkins to my appointment and they did well. Reese slept and Braden was good. Everyone at the office loves Braden. They especially love his hair. Most people love his hair and I hear about it frequently.

Comments I hear are:


"look at those curls!"
"Hi curly",
"what great blond hair"

This is the most recent comment I received after a women took a look at Braden:

"Wow, you sure are BLESSED"


They all put a smile on my face. Now that Reese is here, her hair is getting some rave reviews also.

The comments about her are:



"Wow, look at all that hair"
"It sticks straight up"


When I give her a bath, her hair is very fluffy.







I tried to get some pictures of the two of them. This is the best I could do~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had that much hair!

Wonderful pictures!

Much love,

The old guy

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

You truly are blessed! What a couple of cuties you guys have! It's so great to see pics! Glad you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

What a couple of cuties!

Love, Mom & Dad