Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My little soccer player

I signed Braden up for soccer!! I am so excited, not because it is soccer, but because he is so excited. Brian and I are going to let him try different sports and let us know which one he really enjoys. Soccer is the first stop so on Tuesday's at 5:30 he gets to run around with other 4 year olds and 'Coach Vinnie' and have some fun. The last two Tuesday's it has been raining so they have held the practice at a local dome.
Braden next to the goal post closest to the camera.

Here is Braden taking a water break.

The video is a little blurry, but you can see Braden in the gray shirt and the black pants. Also, he has a red ball.

In the second video he is kicking a white ball and goes off the screen for a few seconds. I hope you can find him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing Braden running around -- wish I could have been there!

Looks like either he was running out of gas or maybe became interested in something else -- now I know why he sleeps so well after soccer!

Much love,
The old guy