Saturday, December 05, 2009

Braden's Birthday

Braden has turned 4 years old. I can hardly believe it! This year he received his first big bike, with training wheels of course. He loves it. We took him outside to try out the bike on the night of his birthday, but ever since he has been practicing riding it in the house because it is so dark in the evening. I am sure we will get him outside again soon.





This was from the night of his birthday. It was so cold outside.

Happy Birthday Braden!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting to get a look at that new bike!

I can only imagine how much he enjoys it. Don't know how much Mom and Dad enjoy the rides in the house but that's another story!

Much love,
The old guy

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADEN!

Hope you had a super day.Your sure getting to be a big boy.I know that bike is going to be alot of FUN! Thanks to Mom & Dad for sharing the pictures of your birthday.Hi Reese grandma saw you on the blog too.I Love all of you very much.


Love, Grandma & Grandpa

Lou-Lou said...

Loved it! Can't wait to see you guys :) Loved hearing reese say blow braden blow! I will bring his gift by when I get home :)