Saturday, March 07, 2009

Nice Warm Weather



Yesterday it was 60 degrees and today and tomorrow it is expected to be 70! We will be outside as much as possible. Here are some pictures of Braden and Reese venturing outside.


FYI--As I am uploading these pictures Braden asked to watch Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Reese's favorite is Frosty the Snowman). Seems funny to watch in March, but what would they care! Braden loves Christmas time just as much as I do. He said to me a few weeks ago that he misses the Christmas tree and Christmas music. These are my babies!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though it's a bit blurry, I immediately made the last photo my background at work!

I LOVE THE PICTURES!

Much love,
The old guy

Unknown said...

How cute! My family here in China all love the pictures! The last one is so sweet. Wish I had a brother like that...

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I can't believe how much they have grown since you were in Alpena last.

Give them hugs and kisses for me
Love Aunt Terri