Monday, September 22, 2008

preschool

Braden has started preschool. He is in heaven. Unlike many of his classmates, he is happy to say good-bye. Because I worked until Braden was 18 months, we didn't have any separation anxiety.

He was so excited to go that he wore himself out before he even got there! He was so tired when he got home that he was not too sure about going back. When Thursday came for him to go again, he didn't hesitate. Everyday they sings lots of songs, play, read stories, play some more, go outside, have a snack, and sing a few more songs. He loves it!

Here are some pictures from his first day.





4 comments:

Lou-Lou said...

He is so cute :) I am so gald that he likes preschool! His hair is cute in his picture! Of course he has a diego backpack! :) Hope everyone is well!!

Lindsey

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

OH MY GOSH! I cannot believe he's in preschool already!! Ahhh! I so distinctly remember when you told me you were pregnant for him. Could it really be that long ago?? How did you do with him going to school? Was it hard?

Elizabeth said...

Yes Kate, time has flown. It was not hard at all to leave him at preschool. The truth is, I have been waiting for this day for a while. He has wanted this for such a long time and I only wish it was 3 days a week!

Sarah said...

Wow, what a cool dude! Glad to hear that he likes it and that you do, too. I'm sure it's nice to have a little "girl's" time with Reese :)