Saturday, May 03, 2008

The test and a little catch up

Well, the test went OK. It was one of those tests where you have to choose the "best" answer. Those can be tough. It felt like I was giving all my best educated guesses. I have to wait 8 weeks for the results.



Now that the test is over and Brian has completed some big work projects we have decided to take a little vacation. We are going to the ocean on our first mini family vacation. Brian and I are so excited. We are staying at a place on the beach. We can't wait to introduce Braden and Reese to saltwater! I am going to bring a water bottle for rinsing out their mouths (right Dad?). We probably won't be able to go swimming, but I know we will be building sand castles and walking in the water.




So I am leaving again, but this time I will leave some pictures of our recent adventures. We call this the "big park".

Braden coming down one of the "big slides".



Braden, Bella, Gabby and Reese playing in our backyard. You can see our new climbing toy with a slide in the background.

All of us on the Thomas the Train train ride. Braden was very cranky during our visit.

Braden taking a ride in another train. There were NO smiles on this trip.

He was not in a good mood.

No comments: