Thursday, December 13, 2007

I broke my leg!

Just kidding. I was just trying to come up with a good reason to explain why I have not updated in such a long time, but I can't. So let's cut to the chase.....

Brian and I have finished graduate school. Yes you heard me correctly, we did not just finish for the semester only to enroll in yet another class in the spring.


We are all finished with our programs!


We will walk on January 6th at 10am, together.....how cool. Brian and I have talked about this day for the last 2 years. Brian will graduate with a Master's of Science in Chemistry Education and I will graduate with a Master's of Science in Community Health Education.

ALSO......
In the past few weeks we have had a cold move through the house. Braden is still trying to kick it, and hopefully will before we travel to Michigan for Christmas. I have been baking cookies for our friends in MD, finalizing my studies at Towson University, Christmas shopping and wiping dripping noses. I also took Braden and Reese to participate in a study at Johns Hopkins University. It was really fun to participate in a study. Braden's study looked at language acquisition. He had a little bit of trouble and didn't complete the activity. I think he was on the lower end of the age range for the study. Reese did just fine. Her study focused on 3 month olds' non-verbal numerical abilities (her ability to recognize a slide that has more dots on it than the other slides). I can't wait to read the articles when they are complete.


PICTURE TIME


Tummy-time (she loves it).
Braden was a little younger when this picture was taken, but I thought it would be fun to compare this picture to the one above it.




Helping with the Christmas lights.



Playing outside

Helping mom find all the blue Christmas ornaments in his favorite PJ's (Diego).She is pretty focused here. As you can also see, her hair just won't give up!

3 comments:

Lou-Lou said...

That is so cool that you guys are done with school! Congratulations! Braden and Reese look so cute! Just to let you know that I am home from school now till January 27th if you need me to babysit!Hope everyone is ready for the holidays!Merry Christmas!

Lindsey=)

Anonymous said...

Glad you didn't break your leg! CONGRATULATIONS on your graduation(s).
Yes Reese and Braden look alot alike, even though her hair is WILD. The kids are so adorable. Can't wait to see you guys next week. We should have snow per your Christmas wish.
Love Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

I like the new look!

Dad