Thursday, February 15, 2007

More snow

Brian and I have been off of work the past two days. We didn't get too much snow, about 4 inches, but we did get ice to cover it. That is messy. It is slippery here and Marylanders don't like snow let alone ice!!! I am not sure if they are going to cancel tomorrow yet, but you never know.




Braden has been sick. He is congested. It doesn't seem to bother him too much, I just hope he kicks it soon. Since he has been sick, we did not take him sledding. He has been sleeping and taking lots of baths trying to get better. He is just the sweetest little boy. He is giving so many kisses and I love them, except when he has a runny nose!!!




I had a doctor appointment today. I am 13 weeks pregnant and feeling a little better. I am still very tired, and very particular about food. I wasn't this picky when I was pregnant with Braden. This time, I can eat something one day and just looking at it the next will make me sick! I was able to hear the heart beat today and all my tests that I had last time, came back normal. This pregnancy is going so fast. I have already made my official 18 week sonogram. At that visit, they make sure the baby is growing at the correct rate, they adjust the due date if needed, and we get to see some really great pictures of the little one. We can also find out the sex of the baby at that time. I don't think we are going to do that. Sorry to all of you who like to know that stuff. I want a healthy baby, but a little girl would be nice. Another little boy would be perfect also. Brian doesn't want to know at all. I could be persuaded. I guess it really doesn't matter, we have enough 0-6 month clothes for another baby, boy or girl.




Well, I may be back to work tomorrow, but we'll have to wait and see.
Here are some pictures of Braden. Enjoy!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even sick Braden is so very precious. Love all his animals! Good luck feeling better.
Love G Pops

Anonymous said...

I just love the slippers!

Hope everyone is doing well.

The old guy!

Anonymous said...

Braden is going to grow up to be a zoologist! Sitting in his monkey clutching his monkey. Cuddling with his monkey wearing his giraffe slippers. So cute! :)

And YAY Snow days! Those are the best. We had one here a few weeks ago, the snow was piled up past our roof. Ok, actually, we got a whopping 1/8 of an inch. But it was enough for a snow day, sweeeeeeet!

Hope ya'll are doing great, so excited about the next baby W!

Anonymous said...

I love the last pic... Sick little B with his monkey and slippers. Are those slippers from "The Old Guy"? (HEY MR. K!!!)